We’re homebrewers at heart, and like experimenting and trying new things.
This is reflected in our beer line up – a few core styles, but with variations of each showcasing different ingredients and different approaches to the style.
Brewed using a common malt base, but with a different and seasonal hop combinations you’ll find a different take on the pale ale style with each variation.
- 01 : NZ Cascade, Dr. Rudi – Using all NZ hops, you’ll find flavours and aromas of grapefruit, lemongrass and other citrus notes and a gentle bitterness backing it all up.
- 02 : Target, NZ Cascade – Using a a combination of UK and NZ hops, Pale|02 gives you subtle grapefruit and citrus flavours combined with the gentle spicy bitterness expected from traditional British hops.
- 03 : Mosaic – Made with the American hop, Mosaic. Expect a bold mix of mango, peach, lemon and pine flavours, along with a light malt base. Super fruity and easy drinking.
- 04 : Galaxy – Made to showcase the Australian hop Galaxy. Expect a bold mix of passion fruit and other citrus flavours all wrapped up in a deliciously drinkable pale ale.
- 05 : So’Beer – Showcasing a blend of southern hemisphere hops. NZ Cascade, Galaxy and Motueka bring you passion fruit, grapefruit, lime melon and mango.
- 06 : Lonbrew – Made as part of the London Amateur Brewers 10th anniversary celebrations, this showcases a pair of the new generation of british hops, Olicana and Jester. These bring you a complex bitterness along tropical fruit flavours such as mango, grapefruit and passionfruit all sitting on top of a light but well bodied malt base.
A cross between a traditional Belgian saison and a slightly malty pale ale. You’ll get yeast derived fruity esters and a gentle spiciness traditional to the saison style married to a good malt character, and a different hop/flavour profile with each variation.
- 01 : Pacific Gem – Using the NZ hop, Pacific Gem throughout the brewing process this brings a berry fruit flavours to the mix.
- 02 : Dr Rudi – Using the NZ hop Dr Rudi, this carries flavours and aromas of grapefruit, lemongrass and other citrus notes, with a gentle bitterness to back it all up.